Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bitchin' About the World in Non-Rhymey Verse

Pic for Dec 1

So I'm kind of behind with putting pics up here. Who would have thought... Of course, I'll try my very best to be more diligent and, ah, punctual in the future. No, honest, I really will.

Pic for Dec 2


Anyway, I was writing some poems yesterday. I was going for a specific theme. I wrote three poems, all reasonably good, but not one of them felt like they caught the spirit or at least general idea of the theme that I wanted to write about. Usually, it's easier for me to write themed poetry, but this really isn't working.

I'm also putting out a lot of dark/horror lately. A LOT. I so need markets for my poems or a publisher for a chapbook or a collection if this continues. And for whatever strange reason, I'm really unsatisfied with all the stuff I write these past few days. It's all good, some of it is very good, for some reason I can't really name it just fails to be good enough for me right now. I am probably projecting my unfavorable feelings for other parts of my life--parts being equivalent for people here--onto my writing. At least, it keeps me from shouting and saying rude things and somehow, it makes me productive.

Pic for...Dec 3, 4 & 5


Yup. That's Christmas for you. Being angry with people because they are stupid, do stupid things and manage to be unprofessional all at the same time. You just have to love the Holiday Season.

...and assorted fruit for no particular reason

1 comment: