Saturday, September 11, 2010

***Loading***


Now look at this! I haven't posted anything here in ages...

Okay, now to where I get to make up excuses for this. Errr.

I have been resting my brain. That's a good one, isn't it, you don't hear that everyday.

I also have been practicing Taiji a lot lately. This led me to thinking about a new interesting blog entry that I have yet to write. Later.

I am also preparing to Broaden My Horizon. Again, updates on this shall be forthcoming.

I have been staring at my inbox for hours on end, waiting for editors to write nice emails. At one point, I decided I didn't care so much about nice anymore, just emails... I still have much to learn in terms of Patience. *sigh*

I have been spending much time with Shortpacked. Forgive me, but this is hilarious AND they have a ninja.

***

This picture of an egg and my forehead by the way might accompany my poem '...A Great Fall' in the current issue (issue #111) of Space and Time magazine. Or not. Just a thought.

1 comment: